Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Two Things...

*
So, Trenty and I had a little mini vacay and we went camping for like 11 days!  It was sooooo great!  Even though I had to work a bit every day whilst there, it was so relaxing and so rewarding and sooooo needed!

So, while there we had our Maggie and Moosie with us.  Very, very closely, I may add, in such limited space!  But I love those three, so there was no problem with the closeness.  However, I talk to my M&Ms like I would talk to a person. I ask them questions and I bless them after they sneeze and I tell them secrets!  I had told Maggie something one morning and I started to laugh because I was thinking if someone was walking by, they would probably wonder why I was telling my child this!  So, here is a list of things I would say to my M&Ms but not my children:

  • I am not going to give you a bath this week, you can wait until next week.
  • I will take you home and you will stay by yourself all week if you don't behave! 
  • Maggie/Moosie -- mom dropped crap on the floor, come and eat it! 
  • Let's chain them up outside and go the marina for ice cream!
  • If you get in the lake again, you will sleep outside!  
  • I don't care if it is raining, go outside and potty!
  • DO NOT EAT THAT THROW UP!
  • Do I need to rub your nose in it?
  • Get your wet nose off my foot!
  • Maggie, stop licking his ear!
  • Get away from my heater!!
  • Moose, get out of her butt!
  • Mama's afraid, protect me!
  • Get out of my bed! 
I am sure there are many others, but these are just a few that were mentioned in the last few weeks!  


*
and....I lied.  I only have one thing this time!  Sorry!  I've said it a million times, I would blog every, single day if I only had stuff to say!  

XOXO

No comments: