So...my goal is kinda to do at least 2 posts a month. Ummmm...yeah, January is almost over and there is only one post.
I asked my family about what I should blog about --- I got the following: Problems going on with Egypt, ex-girlfriends, places I want to visit... Ummmm, yeah....no.
Being I don't have anything really to say, I will defer to next month. However, in my mind's eye, this does count as a blog post.
Oh, I will say this: I just recently completed my third knitted scarf! I know, right?! I am almost done with a throw and getting to start one for my sweet baby, Natalie. I also have a shawl I am going to start that uses circular needles AND a cable needle! I know!!! By the time I am a grandmother (years and years, right Garrick and Natalie?!?) I am going to be soooooo good!! My grandchildren are going to have the most beautiful knitted outfits and hats and blankets and sheets and car seat covers and lamp shades and teddy bears and mittens and booties and sockies and scarves and gloves all made by their so talented Mimi!! Well...gotta keep dreaming about something!!
Here are some words to live by:
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein
XOXO
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment