I was thinking the other day about things people may not know about me. Here is what I came up with:
* I laugh at my own jokes. I don't just giggle; I all-out laugh. I find myself rather amusing. Sometimes I can bring myself to tears.
* Patience is something that truly lack. I try, but I fail.
* I am terribly terrified of the dark. I hate closets and small places because of this.
* When all alone in the house, listening to the radio or iPod, if a song comes on that I love, I will turn it up and rock out! This includes dancing and singing (sorry if you ever drive by and hear me) at the top of my lungs.
* When I ask people how they are,I truly want to know. I wont ask if I don't care.
* I love being read to. I does not happen very often, but I love when someone reads out loud to me. I love to listen to a voice telling a story as I listen.
* I love the beach and being around water - but I hardly ever go.
* I let people hurt me, emotionally, over and over again.
* I always shower with the door shut and locked.
* I hate being told, "I told you so." We both know you told me and we both know you were right. Can we just leave it at that?
* When someone close to me fails at something, I often feel like I could have, should have done something to prevent it. I take responsibility for their failures.
* I have never seen a movie twice in a theater. I will watch one over and over again on television, however.
* Along those same lines, I have never read a book twice. There are too many others that I want to read.
* I am naive enough that people still surprise me and disappoint me.
* I love to sit, usually with my daughter, and watch people. They fascinate me.
* I sleep with the electric blanket on -- even in the summer.
* If you ever need dental floss, ask me. I have some in my bathroom, in my bedroom, on my desk, and in my purse.
* I am obsessed with things being even (thus this last entry!).
There ya go...I let you into my head - I hope you are not forever mentally damaged! I wonder if I surprised anyone...
Monday, April 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment