Wow! How exciting for you, Cooksmama! I realized I spelled Garrick's name wrong, so deleted my posted comment, LOL. Anyway, Congrats to you and Garrick. It's a huge milestone, and I know it makes you sad, but just think - In a few years he'll hopefully give you grandkids and that will make up for him growing up! ((Hugs))
Hi ya'll!! My name is Velvet (ask me and I will tell you how I got that name). I am a work-at-home mom to two fantastic children, Garrick and Natalie, who have both gone away to do their own things. I have been married since 1988 to my wonderful husband! We currently live in Nevada, but are originally from New Mexico (we miss the season changes there a lot). I have big aspirations and bigger dreams. I love my family, both extended and immediate, more than life. Anything else you want to know, well, just ask!
4 comments:
Wow! How exciting for you, Cooksmama! I realized I spelled Garrick's name wrong, so deleted my posted comment, LOL. Anyway, Congrats to you and Garrick. It's a huge milestone, and I know it makes you sad, but just think - In a few years he'll hopefully give you grandkids and that will make up for him growing up! ((Hugs))
Congrats to Garrick!!! I cant believe he is all grown up now. Time flies!
Hope I'm better late than never.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I hear I get to see you soon!
Post a Comment