Okay, I know that everyone with children has either gone through this or will go through this, but I am telling you, it is harder for me! The reason I say this is because, really, in reality, everyone that I know who reads this blog (not many, just a few friends and family) have more kids than I do. Most of these people have double the kids. I only have two, count them, two itty bitty babies. First, my son goes and grows all up..graduates high school, goes to college, and then has the audacity to turn 19. Secondly, my little baby girl has to go to high school and then she has to turn 16. Really?!? What the heck is this all about? Do my children not realize that I cannot have children as old as them when I too am just in my 20s? What the heck? My BABY, the one who I birthed in a snow storm in the middle of the winter on a cold, cold night (okay, I was in a hospital, it was really only noon, I had a scheduled Cesarean section, but indeed there was snow on the ground the night she was born - 6"). The one who I really can remember 12/04/1992 like it was literaly last week. The one who screamed like an animal and the doctor looked and Trent and said, and I quote, "Good luck with that one!" The one who used to let me braid her hair everyday for school and hold my hand in the parking lot because I was so scared. The one that would write me beautiful little cards when I was sick or even just because. Yes, this is the one who goes and turns 16.
Here are a couple of photos from her party.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment